flatbear: thattallsummonerguy: kaylizle: alessariel: nehirose...

















flatbear:

thattallsummonerguy:

kaylizle:

alessariel:

nehirose:

jabberwockypie:

kierstenwhite:

carrieffisher:

Carrie Fisher explains to a little boy what ‘bipolar’ means, at Indiana Comic Con 2015.

I love her so much.

I will always reblog this because it’s the best description of bi-polar I have EVER seen.

(Especially to people who don’t understand what mania means. You aren’t HAPPY, you’re very fast.)

It was SO important to 15-year-old me to learn that PRINCESS LEIA (whose hair I have envied since age 7, btw) was bi-polar.

she is so good and i love her so much, and so so much for TALKING about everything so frankly. (without losing an ounce of her humor).

Once a princess, now a queen.

technically she’s a general

Imma cry

Fuck I love her.

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários